Tuesday 15 March 2011

Evaluation Question 9- louise

In my group, we all distributed tasks fairly and tried to encourage everyone to do work as best we could. Therefore we all did a storyboard consisting of 6 shots and filmed that certain page of the storyline so that we all got our fair share at filming. I managed to film many different types of shots and was able to use all the equipment including lighting, a tripod and a dolly in order to create the effects and shots i wanted.























I also completed the second half of the script with Charlotte and we both worked together by contributing towards how we think each shot should take place and what we could do to improve a certain shot.












 I also contributed to the initail ideas of the film to which we all expanded upon on the shot list and the sound list and gave many ideas to which i thought may be effective and encouraged my groups ideas so that we could all agree and expand upon. 
   

 I also filled in the film outline and made sure the accurate timings fit in order to make sure the film flowed properly and enabled enough time for each initial shot.





 I completed a textual analysis and researched into 'The sixth sense' in order to gain ideas for our film. This meant i was able to feed back initail ideas for our film and how we could incorporate ideas from the 'Sixth Sense' into our movie.











However unfortunatly one of our team member was ill during a re-shoot so we all shot the page that they would have been shooting and distributed them to eachother and all managed to film different shots. I contributed to all of the planning and scanned in the sheets onto the blog. I have also edited the parts that I filmed which meant that we all had an effective session at editing in order to improve continuity and the flow of the film during my parts. I also helped my fellow team members if they needed help with editing. We all have done an equal amount with editing and together managed to cut down the film to the alotted time. However I had no involvement with the creation of the music but I gave my opinion into where I think each part that certain sound or music would sound good whilst it was being created.

No comments:

Post a Comment